- American Association of Naturopathic Physicians (AANP)
- AzNMA Arizona Naturopathic Medical Association
- Doctor of Medicine: Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine, Doctorate Program (N.M.D).
- Masters: Brunel University, UK Masters in Health Promotion and Public Health (MSc)
- Undergraduate: University of Western Ontario, Canada (BHSc) Honors Bachelors in Health Sciences
- Balancing Hormones
- Resolving fatigue
- Heart disease prevention
- Diabetes & Metabolic syndrome management
- Thyroid disease management
- Improving digestion
- Enhancing immunity
Dr. Linda Khoshaba, NMD believes that you have the potential to achieve optimal wellness and vitality. This is why she chose to become a physician that focuses on identifying and treating the root causes of chronic disease.
Dr. Linda Khoshaba, NMD treats each patient by focusing on the entire physical, mental, emotional, genetic, environmental, social aspects of health. Dr. Khoshaba works every day to empower people, patients, and communities to engage the healing power of the body. Dr. Khoshaba is a naturopathic primary care physician, leader, speaker, educator and advocate in her field. She received her Doctorate from Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine. Prior to moving to Phoenix, Arizona, Dr. Khoshaba completed her Master’s Degree in Health Promotion and Public Health from Brunel University in London, England where she focused mainly on patient self-management of Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus. She completed her undergraduate degree in Health Sciences (Honors) at the University of Western Ontario, Canada.
Book An Appointment with Dr. Linda Khoshaba Today.
Click below to use our easy online appointment booking system.